Dauper S.A. – through the objectives and principles defined in this document – wants to reflect its commitment to implement and maintain a quality management system based on the ISO 9001 – 2015 regulations.
In order to put it into practice, Dauper follows the values of loyalty, ethics, leadership and commitment to society and its employees.
The objectives aimed by the company in the activities of design and manufacture of fragrances and flavors are the following:
1. To get the permanent satisfaction of its clients
2. To produce its products according to the best manufacturing practices in order to maintain and improve their quality
The following principles have been established in order to achieve these goals:
1. To strengthen the relationship and communication with our clients in order to find out their needs and expectations. This is of main importance in order to ensure good and stable relations and to gain new clients.
2. To enhance the skills of our staff as an essential principle of quality. Only with the adequate training, communication, active participation and teamwork of all these people who form Dauper – the business excellence will be achieved.
3. Dauper engages to comply with all the applicable requirements and wherever possible with our clients demands
4. To provide the adequate training to our personnel in order to know and apply the ISO standards
5. To establish annually quality objectives by taking into account the risks, opportunities and context analysis
Jesus Ferrao Jr. CEO of Dauper,s.a.